Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Falling in love again

Thinking of what happened last jan 2, I may say that I was starstruck to Eunhyuk. his flawless skin, nice smile, beautiful face and great personality makes me fall in love to him again so deeply.Why am I like this? I am on the stage of staying away from my insanity to Eunhyuk and all I know is that he is in South Korea that time. I am very surprise when my friend told me that Eunhyuk is here in the Philippines. At first I said to my friend that please don't tell a joke it's not funny but when I go to the site and see him with my own eyes I was O_O OMO IT'S TRUE...IT'S LEE EUNHYUK. Then after that incident I'm now again insane loving Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk makes me bipolar...When I'm happy all of a sudden he makes me feel down and sad...then when i intend to forget him, he makes me fall in love again to him by all of the updates about him and it makes me happier.



so what do you think about me as Eunhyuk fan?

7 comments:

  1. ni hindi ko manlang siya nakita nung araw na yun.. worst thing pa, pagkatapak ko ng manila nakauwi na sila.... :'(

    maswerte ka nakita mo siya.. naexperience mo kung pano ba siya gumalaw naturally off-cam... :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. maswerte nga ba o dagdag pasakit lang?

    ReplyDelete
  3. bakit naman dagdag pasakit?? swerte kaya un.. kasi millions of fans are dying to see them ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. kasi nakita ko nga sya pero yun ang dahilan kung bakit sobrang nabaliw na ako sa kanya...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ganun naman most cases eh, falling inlove after seen the person ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. pero masakit parin kasi un lang ang kaya kong gawin at hanggang dun lang... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ok lang yan karibal.. dadating din eunhyuk ng buhay mo.. just wait for him.. We may not be as lucky as the girl who's destined to be his wife atleast we had the chance to love him before pa niya makilala yung right one for him.. diba?? worth it na din ^^

      Delete