Friday, January 6, 2012

LEE HYUKJAE



When I first saw you I don’t know who you are
And I don’t care for who you are.
But when I so you dancing you captured my heart
I can’t stop thinking of you.

Now my life has changed
As well as my daily routine
When I wake up in the morning, you come first in my mind
When I go to my computer, I search your name first

When you sing, I listened
The sound of your voice serenades my heart
When you dance like you own the dance floor, I watched
I become energetic

When you smile until your gums see, I smile
It brighten up my whole day
When you cry, my heart aches
It makes me sad the whole day

Whatever you do it affects me
I wonder how you changed my whole life
Because of you, I become stronger
Because you inspired me

Mr. Gummy man
Mr. Anchovy
Mr. Dance machine
Mr. Monkey

Mr. Jewel
Whatever they call you
You’re still the most handsome guy
You’re the man Lee Hyukjae

No comments:

Post a Comment